Friday, October 1, 2010

Wind Down

Can't believe it my time at the Studio is over. I sang my last song today. What an amazing song it is. John sang some harmonies and a few add libs which added so much to the song. I just love the sound and texture of his voice and it added a completely different feel to the song. We have a really strong blend of songs but I think the first is as strong as the last.

We will be doing a music video to one of the songs, but we're still deciding which to use, the song Good Times or Love Song. I guess we'll take a vote with the family. We have a very good video crew so I hear little details of the format and it sounds great.

We still need to record a couple of live drum tracks on two of the songs. So hopefully we can get my son Jimmy in there soon to complete those two songs. We also are waiting to schedule in
Yung Rizzo to do a rap on one of the songs. Then Big Sam will work his magic on the mixes and those songs can be sent for mastering. The whole experience has been amazing and I can't wait to share it with you!

<3 Lizzi




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment